WhatвЂ™s the situation? ThereвЂ™s no water line that operates towards the ice box! DonвЂ™t stress. Owning a water line is one thing that lots of home owners are designed for doing on their own, without investing in an expert. HereвЂ™s exactly just how.
- Pipe tee (either copper or PVC) as well as the materials for connecting the tee made from that product
- Brief pipeline (4 inches)
- Stop valve
- Versatile tubing (size adjustable)
- Drill with appropriate bits
- Cable clamps
Step By Step:
- Find the chilled water line thatвЂ™s closest to your ice box. This could or might not be water line that supplies your sink. In case your ice box is throughout the space from your own drain, there might be a closer liquid supply line within an adjacent restroom or garage.